Ganges Lounge Review - July 2015
Very busy, all tables seated, this made it a little slow from the attentive staff.
However, a long wait for mains on only luke warm plates.
Mains were generally tasty and generous in portion size.
Common Curry - Below average prices - lots of competition in this area of MK.
Certificate - None awarded.
Web site - http://www.gangeslounge.co.uk/
Summary - Above average and good value.
- Tawa machli starter, mild taste, very good
- Chicken tikka dhansak, medium hot, very nice
- Lamb chilli masala, very enjoyable
- Bangla beer, excellent
- Keema nan, very nice but 'perfumed'
- Toilet upstairs, difficult for some customers
- Lovely presentation of prawn puree but no flavour
- Onion bhajee overcooked
- Lamb tasty but a bit tough (some like it a little chewey)!
- Generally smelt a bit 'smokey' (tobacco)