Golden Curry Review - November 2016
A well decorated venue with good staff. The lighting was a little bright but at least
you can see the well presented and extensive menu properly. The background music
was not authentic.
The portions are very generous but they are not as spicy as advertised in the menu.
A good all round restaurant that were kind enough to take in a large party at the
last minute on a Friday night.
Summary - A very good value venue.
Common Curry - Tops the cheapest for the lasst 2 years.
Certificate - None awarded.
Web site - http://www.goldencurrybalti.co.uk/
- Friendly, efficient staff
- Prawn puree bread was light and the prawns spicy
- Mixed starter, onion bhaji and prawn good
- Lamb dishes generally good
- Thick Dhansak sauce, very tasty
- Mixed starter, lamb tikka tough and chicken bland
- Chicken pakora starter a bit dry