Himalaya Review - October 2014
A new restaurant for us this year, first impression, clean, bright and busy with
a good atmosphere.
Very courteous staff and a well decorated room that smells very 'nice'.
Well presented starters and all very good.
The main courses were large and were swapped and tasted by different members. Fresh
ingredients were being used and the experience was reflected in the scores.
Common Curry - At the expensive end but good value.
Certificate - 3 star certificate awarded but only a fraction away from a 4
Web site - http://dinehimalayatandoori.co.uk/
Summary - Overall a very nice meal at the top end of the price scale.
- Attentive staff serving large portions
- Fantastic Aloo Tikka starter as were several others
- Excellent main vegatarian course of Special Tandoori Sizzler
- Kathmandu lamb main, thin cut, lean and tasty
- Lamb dhansak - pineapple in it?
- Insipid Ghurka beer