Raj Douth Review - October 2016
Nice greeting and efficient staff with a fine host/owner.
The menu is simple and a bit dated, could do with a few more imaginative dishes added.
Very quiet for a Friday night, we were on our own by 9 O’clock. We all hope that
‘the Douth’ manages to keep going.
No complaints overall with a good night being had by everyone.
Summary - A good venue, good value food and very friendly staff
Common Curry - Good value
Certificate - None awarded
Web site - www.rajdouth.co.uk
- Seated at a round table, which is always very sociable
- Prawn Puree, good flavour and nice puree
- The Lamb Special, very nice
- Methi Chicken very good
- Lamb Bhuna well cooked, soft meat
- Samosas simply out of the freezer
- Rashmi special starter - not sure the kitchen used to doing it
- Mixed kebab, some items too salty and some a little dry
- The Garlic Chilli as green as ever and quite bland