The Grange Review - February 2016
Very busy, every table covered. There is a large catchment area but it would benefit
from a good pub being within walking distance.
Starters sounded good but were only average, most of them were bland.
Attentive staff who were willing to please. A couple of extra dishes given for us
to try. Good but didn't make up for the rest of the mains.
The restaurant hasn't really gone up or down over the years we have been visiting.
Summary - A nice location but you can't help thinking they are lucky that no real
competion is close by as it's a bit hit one week and miss another.
Common Curry - Average price.
Certificate - no certificate awarded
Web site - http://www.thegrangemk.co.uk/
- Wecoming manager and attentive staff
- Prawn puree nice, perhaps a bit hotter though.
- Very good rice, special fried
- Laal Mass very hot but still tasty
- Average Rashmi kebab, tough and tasteless omlette.
- Tawa Gosht - too thick a sauce and striny lamb
- Chicken Tikka Metrhi Madras, not enough flavour coming through
- Toilets were not kept at a high enough standard