Spice Hut Review – May 2017
Very quiet for a Friday night
A very nice place, good food and friendly staff. Deserves a certificate for that but unfortunately its location and distance from a pub lose it marks.
We were made really welcome and the staff couldn’t do enough for us.
See the positive food comments below.
Common Curry – A little expensive.
Certificate – None awarded
Web site – http://www.spicehutmk.com
Summary – Definitely worth a visit even if you have to make an effort to get there.
- Rashmi Kebab – brilliant, fresh, light and tasty. Best in years – the Chairmans words and he knows about Rashmi Kebabs!
- Chilli Paneer heat good, paneer nicely firm
- Good portion of prawn puri – seemed to get tastier as you wnet on
- Nargis Murgh Masala – very tasty. Not covered in ghee
- Lamb Jaal – excellent
- Jalori Lamb – great dish
- Bhindi – fresh
- Nice tasting bread but prawns were bland
- Garlic Chicken, would have ben great if heat did not just come from green chillis
- One of our main meals was forgotten – poor when only six of us and the restaurant is so quiet