Our first visit to this restaurant.
Pleasant greeting, quite small and not very busy for a Friday night.
Staff and service was very good.
See details below.
Common Curry – Average price.
Certificate – No certificate awarded.
Web site – http://www.jaflongmk.com
Summary – No reason not to visit but must surely suffer being next to the Himalaya.
- Good service
- Very good special starter, off the menu, Rashmi kebab
- Mixed starter all fine, decent portion
- Tandoori lamb chop, tender and tasty but a bit small
- Chicken Methi, off menu, very tasty and soft chicken
- Lamb Jalfrezy flavoursome
- Bindi, good and fresh
- Lamb Jhalmishti was not ‘melt in the mouth’ and too sweet
- Special rice, unusual green colour with no basmati flavour
- Lamb Madras, tasty, but too sweet and not Madras hot
- Breads a little average
- Very bright, clinical lighting